P.R.I.M.E. FINANCE Panel of Recognised International Market Experts
- Newly appointed, joining the panel of Dispute Resolution Experts
THE NATIONAL PRO BONO CENTRE Fundraising project by the Commercial Litigators' Forum
- Member of the steering committee of the CLF led by Mr Justice Knowles.
- Chair of the CLF sub-committee that is responsible for the management and population of a directory exclusively for arbitrators and mediators.
- The 2020 Terms have been officially published. Sarra was an original member of the UK drafting committee.
Keeping up with the UK Jurisdiction Taskforce on Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts and ISDA's Legal Guidelines on Smart Derivatives Contracts
Keeping up with New Payment Models and new private forms of money (e.g. Stable coin; Central Bank Digital Currencies (retail); cross-border payments; DeFi).
- Smart contracts, leading in the derivatives space (automaticity, enforceability and behaviour).
- Digital Assets - Distributed ledger technology (on a block chain); tokenisation of assets.
- Financing Digital Assets - Initial Coin Offerings; investor protection.